SCHOOL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Registrations are not confirmed without valid payment in full.
- Payment may be made by cash, money order, Visa or MasterCard.
- Registrations may be taken over the phone if a credit card is used.
- Learners may use EVENTBRITE for registration.
- Refunds will be issued only for cancellations received at least three business days prior to the start of the class, however, a cancellation fee of $50.00 will be assessed.
- You will not receive your Certificate of Completion until all fees are paid in full.
- There will be learners participating in courses while attending a physical school.
- There will also be Livestream learners via the ZOOM platform.
- Learners may rotate in and out of class.
- All learners are subject to strict attendance verification.
- Classes may be recorded.
Contingency Plan for Courses
- If learners cannot meet inside the school, Livestream courses will be available, or the learner may reschedule the classroom course.
- If there is a widespread internet outage, learners are invited to participate in classroom courses, or the learner may reschedule the Livestream course.
- All missed hours must be approved by RETI, who will determine when and if time will be made up.
- Mississippi Real Estate License Law requires that you complete 60 hours of instruction to receive a certificate of completion.
- If your incomplete modules cause you to drop below the required 60 hours, you will be required to make up those hours.
- Hours missed must be made up in the same topic missed.
- Students are not allowed to sign-in or take the course for other students under any circumstances.
- Hours are recorded.
- Each module has a section exam.
- Module Final Quizzes have a pass grade of 70%.
- Learners who reach a score of 90% or better on the Module Final Quizzes will receive a Certificate of Mastery in the subject learned.
- At the end of the course, there is a general final exam.
- Students cannot proceed without obtaining a minimum of %70 pass rate.
Criteria for successful completion of the course
- Each lesson’s directions must be followed.
- Upon successful completion of all modules and a 85% on the course final, a learner will have earned the Certificate of Completion.
- Each exam will be either multiple choices, true or false or open-ended questions.
- Learners are required to actively participate in the classroom activities.
- Learners may tutor, teach or explain a subject to other learners.
- A student may retake an examination for six months at no cost at any time, until they pass or decide not to pursue a career in real estate.
Day Classes and Night Classes
- Pre-Licensing day classes include a total of 9 days of instruction (no weekends), and the night Pre-Licensing classes are for three weeks and no weekends.
- Each class session may have one study day. Pre-Licensing courses include final exam.
- The Post-License courses include four days of instruction and no examination for the classroom instruction.
- Day classes meet from 9:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Night classes meet from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at Biloxi and Southaven.
School Refund Policies
- There is a $50 cancellation fee.
- Refunds will be issued if no modules have been accessed.
- Money will be deleted for books delivered to the student and not returned.
- RETI is not responsible for classes canceled due to inclement weather conditions (hurricanes, tornadoes, etc.) or other Acts of God.
- The learner is responsible for rescheduling classes missed in such situations.
Instructor and Course Evaluations
- You will be provided an instructor and course evaluation form.
- Prior to completing the course, please fill in the information required at the top of each form and evaluate the instructor.
- Certification of completion will not be issued until the evaluation is completed.
Notification of Exam Results
- Students who pass the RETI exams will be notified with a Certificate of Completion within ten days after completion of the course.
Certificates of Completion (Please Read Carefully)
- Upon passing the course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion via email.
Those who choose not to register in advance should determine if any changes have been made in the schedule before attending.