At the School
Edgewater Center - Across from Mall
Stand Alone Building
Woodall Center - Pearl River Community College
Classroom and Livestream Schedule
Schedule a 60-hour class with us.
- Complete the application (including pictures).
- Get the application notarized.
- Pass the school’s exit exam.
- Attach Real Estate Training Institute’s Course Completion Certificate to the application with a check for $120.
- Send the completed application, certificate, and check to the Mississippi Real Estate Commission.
- MREC will send a letter with a phone number and website where the exam can be scheduled. (You will be required to submit a copy of your fingerprints on the form supplied by MREC $50 fee)
- The testing company will require a credit card to charge $75 for both exams. (General Portion and Mississippi State-Specific Portion.)
- Pass the exam 70% on the General Portion and 75% on the State Specific Portion.
- Find a broker. Give the broker the MREC Broker information to complete.
Every person who applies for a Mississippi real estate broker license as a real estate broker shall be age twenty‐one (21) years or over and have his legal domicile in the State of Mississippi at the time he applies.
To become a Mississippi Real Estate Broker, an applicant:
- shall be subject to the jurisdiction of this state,
- subject to the income tax laws and other excise laws, subject to the road and bridge privilege tax laws.
- Shall not be an elector in any other state.
- Shall have held a license as an active real estate salesperson for twelve (12) months immediately before making an application for the broker’s examination.
- Shall have completed a minimum of one hundred twenty (120) hours of courses in real estate.
- Shall have completed the real estate broker’s examination as hereafter specified.
⚡️ An applicant for a Mississippi real estate broker’s license must pass the broker’s examination with a grade of at least 80%.
License Applications Downloads
First Responder Specials
Thank you to all who serve and have served this great country for the welfare of others.
Call: (228) 354-8585