Team building is one of the most widely used group-development activities in organizations.
Benefits of the RETI Team Building Workshop
1. It provides a positive nonjudgemental vocabulary for understanding normal everyday differences in personality that can affect all aspects of teamwork.
2. Reminds people of natural differences.
3. Clarifies were to put attention.
4. Trains teams to think in “type terms” systematically.
5. Increases the likelihood that the team will identify and manage trouble spots in the future.
6. What is a Well Functioning Team?
7. Focused on common goals.
8. Communicate well.
9. Include diverse ideas when making decisions.
10. Manage conflict.
Team leaders who help the team navigate change.
“THE WHOLE IS GREATER THAN THE SUM OF IT’S PARTS”