Thank you for visiting our Online Real Estate School Real Estate Training Institute is an Accredited Mississippi Real Estate License School Our classes are geared to the Mississippi Resident. Examples are taken from situations in and around our great state. The following courses are available at our Online Real Estate School.
Mississippi Real Estate Salesperson Course –
Real Estate Classes Online
Every applicant for a resident license as a salesperson shall be age eighteen (18) years or over, shall be a bona fide resident of the State of Mississippi prior to filing his application and shall have successfully completed a minimum of sixty (60) hours in courses.
It picks up the following Monday with the final being on Thursday. You have ten days after you pass the exam to find a broker. Full Course Access Includes award-winning interactive adult classroom course and online course. Online Real Estate School Check our reviews Workbooks: Electronic Interactive Videos Quizlet exams Quizlet cue cards Quizlet Live Electronic Explanations Electronic Glossary Adjusts for phone work Online Format Includes: Videos Power-points Interactive quizzes Graded quizzes Cue cards Quizlet This course includes Facebook interaction with your instructor 24/7. Testing Information and Testing Company Information.
Mississippi Real Estate Broker Course – Real Estate Classes Online
Includes award-winning interactive adult classroom course and online course. Workbooks: Electronic Interactive Videos Quizlet exams Quizlet cue cards Quizlet Live Online Format Includes – Online Real Estate School Videos Power-points Interactive quizzes Graded quizzes Cue cards Quizlet This course includes Facebook interaction with your instructor. Testing Information and Testing Company Information. The Real Estate Training Institute is approved by the Mississippi Real Estate Commission to provide instruction in real estate courses. This course assists the Broker Candidate to prepare to take his/her Broker Exam. The subject matter is based on the exam outline provided by the testing company (PSI).
Every person who applies for a Mississippi broker license as a real estate broker shall be age twenty‐one (21) years or over and have his legal domicile in the State of Mississippi at the time he applies.
To become a Mississippi Broker, an applicant:
- shall be subject to the jurisdiction of this state,
- subject to the income tax laws and other excise laws, subject to the road and bridge privilege tax laws.
- shall not be an elector in any other state.
- shall have held a license as an active real estate salesperson for twelve (12) months immediately prior to making an application for the broker’s examination.
- shall have successfully completed a minimum of one hundred twenty (120) hours of courses in real estate.
- shall have successfully completed the real estate broker’s examination as hereafter specified.
An applicant for a Mississippi broker’s license must pass the broker’s examination with a grade of at least 80%.
The course traditionally begins on a Monday and continues to the Friday of that week. It picks up the following Monday with the final being on Thursday.
Those who choose not to register in advance should determine before attending if any changes have been made in the schedule. Mississippi Real Estate Training Institute Broker Pre-License Course. 228-354-8585
The Premier Mississippi Real Estate School
Salesperson – Post License Course
Thank you for choosing RETI for Your Online Real Estate School
Mississippi Real Estate Licensees have 12 months after receiving their temporary license to take this course.
This course fulfills your MREC Agent Post-Licensing Educational Requirements for Salespersons. The Real Estate Training Courses are as follows: Hours: 30 You can only take 8 hours a day of courses. This course must take you at least 3 to 4 days. When you have completed the self-scoring exams, please call RETI for your certificate. The following are the required courses: 1. Agency Relationship 2. Contracts 3. Earnest Money 4. Antitrust 5. Fair Housing 6. Ethics 7. Property Condition Disclosures 8. Your electives (6 hours) courses will be Property Management, Mortgages, Leases, Environmental, and Property Inspections.
Broker – Post License Course
Post Licensing Educational Requirements For Brokers 30 Credit hours You are required to take 30 hours of Post license education within one year of passing your Broker’s exam. You can only take 8 hours a day of courses. This course must take you at least 3 to 4 days. When you have completed the self-scoring exams, please call RETI for your certificate. The following are the required courses: 1. Managing Escrow Accounts 2. Inter-Office Confidentiality 3. Broker Responsibilities of Licensees a. Agency b. Office Policies and Procedures 4. Broker Agreements with Licensees and Assistants 5. Mississippi Real Estate Commission Required Forms 6. Real Estate License Law 7. Electives (6 hours)
MISSISSIPPI CONTINUING EDUCATION and ELECTIVES:
Mississippi Real Estate Commission Laws §73-35-14.5. Temporary licenses; post-license education (1) Upon passing the Mississippi broker’s or salesperson’s examination and complying with all other conditions for licensure, a temporary license shall be issued to the applicant. The fee for the temporary license shall also be the same for the permanent license as provided in Section 73-35-17. A temporary license shall be valid for a period of one (1) year following the first day of the month after its issuance. (2) All Mississippi residents who apply for and receive a nonresident Mississippi broker’s or salesperson’s license shall be subject to the requirements under this section, including temporary licensure and completion of a thirty-hour post-license course. (3) The holder of a temporary license shall not be issued a permanent license until he has satisfactorily completed a thirty-hour post-license course prescribed by the commission and offered by providers specifically certified by the commission to offer this mandated post-license education. The holder of a temporary license shall complete the entire thirty-hour course within twelve (12) months of issuance of his temporary license; otherwise this temporary license shall automatically be placed on inactive status by the Mississippi Real Estate Commission. If the holder of the temporary license does not complete the course and have his permanent license issued within one (1) year following the first day of the month after its issuance, the temporary license shall automatically expire and lapse. A temporary license is not subject to renewal procedures in this chapter and may not be renewed. (4) The thirty-hour post-license course shall be offered by providers certified and approved by the commission, and an annual certification fee of One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00) shall be charged to providers. The thirty-hour post-license coursework shall be offered in no less than fifteen-hour increments of classroom instruction. No more than eight (8) hours may be earned in a single day. The commission shall determine standards for approval of post- license courses and course providers, and shall require certification of such coursework of the applicant. There shall be different content criteria for post-license education for salesperson licensees and for broker licensees. In the post-license course for salesperson licensees, a minimum of twenty-four (24) hours of the thirty-hour coursework shall be in the following subjects: agency relationships, contracts, earnest money, antitrust, fair housing, ethics and property condition disclosure. The remaining six (6) hours shall be in subjects intended to enhance the competency of salesperson licensees in representing consumers, and may include the following subjects: pricing property, environmental issues, home inspections, leases and property management, and mortgage processes. In the post-license course for broker licensees, a minimum of twenty-four (24) hours of the thirty-hour coursework shall be in the following subjects: managing escrow accounts, intraoffice confidentiality, broker responsibilities to licensees, office policies and procedures (including agency office policies), broker agreements with licensees and assistants and Mississippi Real Estate Commission required forms and any other subject as the commission may, by rule, require to be included in such course. The remaining six (6) hours shall be in subjects intended to enhance the competency of brokers, including, without limitation, managing agents, recruiting, retention, budgeting and financial planning. (5) The holder of an active license who has satisfactorily completed the post-license course and whose permanent license has been issued shall not be subject to the sixteen-hour continuing education requirement in this chapter for the first renewal of his permanent license. §73-35-18. License renewal; continuing education requirements; exemptions; rules and regulations; reinstatement of expired license.
(1) Each individual applicant for renewal of a license issued by the Mississippi Real Estate Commission shall, on or before the expiration date of his license, or at a time directed by the commission, submit proof of completion of not less than sixteen (16) clock hours of approved course work to the commission, in addition to any other requirements for renewal. The sixteen (16) clock hours’ course work requirement shall apply to each two-year license renewal, and hours in excess thereof shall not be cumulated or credited for the purposes of subsequent license renewals except as provided in this subsection (1). The commission shall develop standards for approval of courses and shall require certification of such course work of the applicant. The commission may determine any required subject matter within the mandated sixteen (16) hours; provided that the required subjects shall not exceed eight (8) hours of the total sixteen (16) hours. Approved continuing education hours earned in the final three (3) months of a licensee’s renewal period, if in excess of the required minimum sixteen (16) hours, may be carried over and credited to the next renewal period. However, no more than six (6) hours may be carried over in this manner. Any member of the Mississippi Legislature who has a real estate license shall be credited with eight (8) hours of credit for the attendance of each year of a legislative session. No person may receive continuing education credit for pre-license education courses taken, except as follows: a licensee whose license is on inactive status and whose continuing education credits are at least thirty (30) hours in arrears may, at the discretion of the commission, receive continuing education credit for retaking pre-license coursework, provided the entire pre-license course is retaken.
(2) This section shall apply to renewals of licenses which expire on and after July 1, 1994; however, an applicant for first renewal who has been licensed for not more than one (1) year shall not be required to comply with this section for the first renewal of the applicant’s license. The provisions of this section shall not apply to persons who have held a broker’s or salesperson’s license in this state for at least twenty-five (25) years and who are older than seventy (70) years of age. Inactive licensees are not required to meet the real estate continuing education requirements specified in this section; however, such inactive licensees, before activating their license to active status, must cumulatively meet requirements missed during the period their license was inactive.
(3) The commission shall promulgate rules and regulations as necessary to accomplish the purposes of this section in accordance with the Mississippi Administrative Procedures Law.
Under: Online Real Estate School real estate classes online oxford classes online mississippi license renewal online goretionline oxford online school reti real estate school goreti online home inspection certification online eal estate training institute school and online biloxi ms goretionline com goretionline.com goreti real estate broker exam pass rate eal estate broker training program mississippi mortgage broker license home inspector training online real estate code of ethics online course mississippi real estate commission rules free real estate classes online mississippi real estate classes online mississippi real estate commission phone real estate course online top real estate license online renew license online mississippi free online real estate agent courses buyer’s agent course online real estate refresher course online cheapest real estate courses online national institute of real estate