Thank you for choosing RETI for Your Real Estate Salesperson Post License Course.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Mandatory Real Estate Training.
🍏 Mississippi Real Estate Licensees have 12 months after receiving their temporary license to take this course.
This course fulfills your MREC Real Estate Agent Post-Licensing Educational Requirements for Salespersons.
The Real Estate Training Courses are as follows:
You can only take 8 hours a day of courses. This course must take you at least 3 to 4 days. When you have completed the self-scoring exams, please call RETI for your certificate.
The following are the required courses:
1. Agency Relationship
3. Earnest Money
5. Fair Housing
7. Property Condition Disclosures
8. Your electives (6 hours) courses will be Property Management, Mortgages, Leases, Environmental, and Property Inspections.
§73-35-14.5. Temporary licenses; post-license education
(1) Upon passing the Mississippi broker’s or salesperson’s examination and complying with all other conditions for licensure, a temporary license shall be issued to the applicant. The fee for the temporary license shall also be the same for the permanent license as provided in Section 73- 35-17. A temporary license shall be valid for a period of one (1) year following the first day of the month after its issuance. 29
(2) All Mississippi residents who apply for and receive a nonresident Mississippi broker’s or salesperson’s license shall be subject to the requirements under this section, including temporary licensure and completion of a thirty-hour post-license course.
(3) The holder of a temporary license shall not be issued a permanent license until he has satisfactorily completed a thirty-hour post-license course prescribed by the commission and offered by providers specifically certified by the commission to offer this mandated postlicense education.
The holder of a temporary license shall complete the entire thirty-hour course within twelve (12) months of issuance of his temporary license; otherwise this temporary license shall automatically be placed on inactive status by the Mississippi Real Estate Commission.
If the holder of the temporary license does not complete the course and have his permanent license issued within one (1) year following the first day of the month after its issuance, the temporary license shall automatically expire and lapse. A temporary license is not subject to renewal procedures in this chapter and may not be renewed.