Mississippi Real Estate Commission
Real Estate Broker Post Licensing Educational Requirements
Real Estate Broker Post Course
30 Credit hours
You are required to take 30 hours of Post license education within one year of passing your Broker’s exam.
You can only take 8 hours a day of courses. This course must take you at least 3 to 4 days.
When you have completed the self scoring exams, please call RETI for your certificate.
The following are the required courses:
1. Managing Escrow Accounts
2. Inter Office Confidentiality
3. Broker Responsibilities of Licensees
b. Office Policies and Procedures
4. Broker Agreements with Licensees and Assistants
5. Mississippi Real Estate Commission Required Forms
6. Real Estate License Law
7. Electives (6 hours)
Real Estate Training Institute is approved by the Mississippi Real Estate Commission to supply instruction in real estate courses.
Real Estate Broker Post Education is a specialty t Real Estate Training Institute.
Real Estate Training Institute supplies high-quality real estate education by providing up to date instructional materials and methods to inspire lifelong learning and professionalism within the real estate community.
To demonstrate a commitment to excellence in educational courses, integrity and honesty upon delivery of courses and to hold the highest respect for our adult learners.
- To treat adult learners and the general public with a professional demeanor in speech, actions and dress.
- To have graduates of Real Estate Training Institute be recognized for their knowledge and professionalism within the real estate community.
- Strive for Excellence
- We place the care of the adult learners above our own competing interests.
- By the end of the course, adult learners will be able to communicate and demonstrate proficiency in the real estate community with professional behavior.
Communicate with instructors. Communicate with other adult learners.
Quizlet Cue Cards and Games
Quizlet Live Games
Interactive Crossword Puzzles
Reference materials including books published by Real Estate Training Institute and other professional sources are part of the courses.
Internet research will be implemented.
Power points presentations with relative information may be used.
Free Weekend Review monthly
Quizzes and exams will be used to measure the adult learner’s retention and application of knowledge learned.