This course assists the Broker Candidate to prepare to take his/her exam.
The subject matter is based on the exam outline provided by the testing company, (PSI).
Purchase either the broker online course or the classroom course and get both courses.
Broker License Application Download
Full Course Access to our Mississippi Classes
Zoom Live Stream
Award-winning interactive adult classroom course and online course
Mississippi Classes Workbooks:
Quizlet cue cards
Online Format Includes:
This course includes Facebook interaction with your instructor.
Testing Information and Testing Company Information.
Every person who applies for a Mississippi real estate license as a real estate broker shall be age twenty‐one (21) years or over and have his legal domicile in the State of Mississippi at the time he applies.
To become a Mississippi Real Estate Broker, an applicant:
- shall be subject to the jurisdiction of this state,
- subject to the income tax laws and other excise laws, subject to the road and bridge privilege tax laws.
- shall not be an elector in any other state.
- shall have held a license as an active real estate salesperson for twelve (12) months immediately prior to making an application for the broker’s examination.
- shall have successfully completed a minimum of one hundred twenty (120) hours of courses in real estate.
- shall have successfully completed the real estate broker’s examination as hereafter specified.
An applicant for a Mississippi real estate broker’s license must pass the broker’s examination with a grade of at least 80%.
The course traditionally begins on a Monday and continues to the Friday of that week.
It picks up the following Monday with the final being on Thursday.
Mississippi Real Estate Training Institute
Register for the Real Estate Classes