Our Real Estate Broker Classes includes what a contemporary Salesperson needs to know to enrich their lives and take their career to a higher level This course is designed to help you prepare for the Mississippi Broker License Exam.
Instructors at the Training Institute are proud of their friendships with national affiliates and colleagues from coast to coast who share the updated realty events and testing information on a bi-annual schedule.
Our instructors work together to deliver you with the best classroom and online class experience.
This Real Estate Broker Classes includes:
Quizlet cue cards
This course assists the Broker Candidate to prepare to take his/her Broker Exam.
The subject matter is based on the exam outline provided by the testing company (PSI).
Every person who applies for a Mississippi broker license as a real estate broker shall be age twenty‐one (21) years or over and have his legal domicile in the State of Mississippi at the time he applies.
To become a Mississippi Broker, an applicant:
- shall be subject to the jurisdiction of this state,
- subject to the income tax laws and other excise laws, subject to the road and bridge privilege tax laws.
- shall not be an elector in any other state.
- shall have held a license as an active real estate salesperson for twelve (12) months immediately prior to making an application for the broker’s examination.
- shall have successfully completed a minimum of one hundred twenty (120) hours of courses in real estate.
- shall have successfully completed the broker’s examination as hereafter specified.
An applicant for a Mississippi real estate broker’s license must pass the broker’s examination with a grade of at least 80%.
The course traditionally begins on a Monday and continues to the Friday of that week.
It picks up the following Monday with the final being on Thursday.
RETI’s Real Estate Broker Classes material is copyrighted.