Google Classroom is a free service for schools, non-profits, and anyone with a personal Google account. Classroom makes it easy for learners and instructors to connect—inside and outside of schools. Classroom saves time and paper and makes it easy to create classes, distribute assignments, communicate, and stay organized.
In Google Classroom, you will find;
- The ability to communicate with other class learners and previous learners.
- Alumni contact information.
- Resources submitted by learners.
- Class pictures.
- Coursebook downloads in PDF.
- Learner videoed live classes.
- Learner-made quizlet sets.
- A copy of the PowerPoints used in the live class.
- Access to the school’s Kahoot’s Module Sets. (weekend competition and in-class plays.)
- Course syllabus and orientation.
- Zoom Room class access link.
- Salesperson’s and Broker’s License Applications.
- The PSI Exam Learner Handout.
- The school’s Youtube link.
- Instructions on how to register for www.GoRetiOnline.com.
- Mississippi Real Estate Forms downloads.
- Link to the MREC website.
- Links to WORDWALL GAMES
- Crossword puzzles
To access Google Classroom, a Google Gmail is required.
An access code will be given to learners for access.
www.GoRetiOnline is Real Estate Training Institute’s primary online Learning Management System.
The Pre, Post, and Continuing Education live courses at the Real Estate Training Institute offer an interactive parallel course version of the classroom course online.
In www.GoRetiOnline.com, you will find;
- Modules and page-by-page book copy with pictures (structured as lessons).
- Interactive links.
- Course Downloads
- Electronic quizzes with a ‘nearly’ 2000 question bank. Quizzes are set at a 1;3 ratio. The quizzes can be reset and retaken.
- Module Final Quizzes with a two-tier pass score.
- Tier One: 70% pass
- Tier Two: 85% to 90% correct minimum score to receive a “Certificate of Mastery.” (and bragging rights.) The certificate is suitable for framing.
- Automatic enrollment into the Alumni Association.
- The RETI history of your electronic participation.
- Ability to “favorite” other learners.
- Learner to learner private messaging.
- A Mississippi Real Estate Commission License Law and Administrative Rules searchable knowledge base.