At the School
Instructor Broker Hollye Granier
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
All courses are available online.
Call the office to set up your online course.
Schedule a 60-hour class with us.
- Complete the application (including pictures).
- Get the application notarized.
- Pass the school’s exit exam.
- Attach Real Estate Training Institute’s Course Completion Certificate to the application with a check for $120.
- Send the completed application, certificate, and check to the Mississippi Real Estate Commission.
- MREC will send a letter with a phone number and website where the exam can be scheduled. (You will be required to submit a copy of your fingerprints on the form supplied by MREC $50 fee)
- The testing company will require a credit card to charge $75 for both exams. (General Portion and Mississippi State-Specific Portion.)
- Pass the exam 70% on the General Portion and 75% on the State Specific Portion.
- Find a broker. Give the broker the MREC Broker information to complete.
First Responder Specials
Thank you to all who serve and have served this great country for the welfare of others.
Call: (228) 354-8585
Office Hours in Biloxi (Headquarters)