Standards for instructors
§73-35-14.2. Standards for instructors
- Minimum standards for instructors for pre-license and post-license education courses required for licensure as a real estate broker or a real estate salesperson shall include:
- Licensure as a Mississippi real estate broker or real estate salesperson for the immediate past five (5) years prior to application; or
- Current certification as a Certified Public Accountant; or
- Attainment of a Juris Doctor (J.D.) or Bachelor of Laws (L.L.B.) degree from a law school whose accreditation is recognized by the Mississippi Supreme Court; or
- Demonstration of significant expertise in a particular real estate related subject area, as determined and approved by the Commission.
- The commission may establish by rule such other standards for instructors of pre-license education and post-license education as the commission may deem necessary.