INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE Mississippi Real Estate Commission BUSINESS CHANGE OF ADDRESS FORM
Only ONE form is required per office address change.
The form, licenses, and fees may be sent 10 days prior to the address change, during the address change, or up to 10 days after the address change.
The licenses will be mailed to the new location address. The responsible broker should bear this in mind and is responsible for being able to accept mail at the office location.
POST OFFICE BOXES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE.
IF the broker is requesting to change the business address to their PERSONAL HOME, a copy of a privilege license from the city or county (if the home is not in the city limits). If the home is in a covenanted subdivision, we will need a copy of the covenants showing home businesses are allowed, or a letter from the HOA granting approval to operate a business from the home. This information must be sent with the application.
A broker may log in to their MREC account to see all licenses associated with the broker and also with respective company licenses.
Brokers are STRONGLY encouraged to check all licensees for current CE and E & O insurance before sending the licenses for processing. If a licensee is deficient in either category, the license will not be returned when the others are addressed
BEFORE MAILING, BE SURE THE FOLLOWING HAVE BEEN ADDRESSED:
MUST be typed or printed. If it is printed, be sure handwriting is VERY CLEAR. MREC is not responsible for any misprints due to illegible handwriting.
ALL questions have been answered in their entirety.
The CORRECT total fee is included.
The original wall license(s) is/are included.
Mississippi Real Estate Commission
LeFleur’s Bluff Tower, Suite 300 4780 I-55 North,
Jackson, MS 39211 OR Post Office Box 12685 Jackson, MS 39236-2685
(601) 321-6970 – Telephone * (601) 321-6955 – Fax
BUSINESS CHANGE OF ADDRESS FORM
(Application will NOT be accepted unless typed or printed CLEARLY.)
THE RESPONSIBLE (PRINCIPAL) BROKER IS TO COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FORM AND RETURN IT TO THE MREC WITHIN TEN (10) DAYS OF RELOCATING THE OFFICE.
The ORIGINAL of ALL wall licenses (company, broker, and salesperson) MUST be returned to the MREC along with this form and MUST be accompanied with a fee of $50 PER LICENSE. RESPONSIBLE BROKER: ________________________________________________________________
(PRINT) (Name) (License #) COMPANY NAME: ________________________________________________________________
(PRINT) (Name) (License #) NEW ADDRESS: ________________________________________________________________
PRINT) (Street Address) ________________________________________________________________ (
P. O. Box) ________________________________________________________________
(City) (State) (Zip Code) ________________________________________________________________
(County) OFFICE PHONE: _________________________ FAX: ____________________________
EMAIL ADDRESS: ________________________________________________________________
PRINT) RESPONSIBLE BROKER SIGNATURE: ________________________________________________
Mississippi Real Estate Salesperson and Broker Form
- Mississippi Real Estate Commission BUSINESS CHANGE OF ADDRESS
- real estate salesperson
- salesperson pre license course
- steps to becoming a real estate developer
- real estate salesperson application
- will my gi bill pay for real estate school
- mississippi real estate license cost
- real estate school cost mississippi
- what are the benefits of having a real estate license
- real estate license mississippi cost
- real estate license cost
- best states to be a realtor
- real estate salesperson license course
- real estate salesperson training
- real estate salesperson license
- real estate salesperson license vs broker
- real estate salesperson certificate
- salesperson license
- real estate salesperson practice exam free
- how to become a real estate salesperson
- veterans real estate benefits
- real estate salesperson pre license course
- salesperson licensing course
- real estate salesperson exam
- real estate salesperson continuing education
- real estate salesperson online
- real estates classes