Every person who applies for a Mississippi real estate broker license as a real estate broker shall be age twenty‐one (21) years or over and have his legal domicile in the State of Mississippi at the time he applies.
To become a Mississippi Real Estate Broker, an applicant:
- shall be subject to the jurisdiction of this state,
- subject to the income tax laws and other excise laws, subject to the road and bridge privilege tax laws.
- Shall not be an elector in any other state.
- Shall have held a license as an active real estate salesperson for twelve (12) months immediately before making an application for the broker’s examination.
- Shall have completed a minimum of one hundred twenty (120) hours of courses in real estate.
- Shall have completed the real estate broker’s examination as hereafter specified.
Purchase either the online course or the classroom course and get both courses.
Full Course Access to our Mississippi Broker Classes
The Pre Broker Course Includes award-winning interactive adult classroom and online course.
The One Time Charge Includes:
- Mississippi Broker Classes Workbooks
- Electronic Interactive
- Quizlet exams
- Quizlet cue cards
- Quizlet Live
Online Format Includes:
- Interactive quizzes
- Graded quizzes
- Cue cards
This course includes Facebook interaction with the instructor.
Testing Information and Testing Company Information.
This course assists the Broker Candidate in preparing to take his/her Broker Exam.
The exam subject matter outline will be provided to the learners.